Databox Solutions & Microsoft Teams®
- From the perspective of Databox Solutions PBX, Microsoft Teams serves as a special SIP trunk that sends and receives calls.
- When calling an extension in the PBX, Teams extensions are automatically included, simultaneously ringing VoIP phones, Teams devices, and apps.
- Incoming calls from Teams appear as if they originate from a PBX extension.
- Teams users can call not only other PBX extensions but also agent groups, hunt groups, paging groups, star codes, and external numbers.
- Teams extensions can be seamlessly integrated into agent groups or hunt groups for inbound call routing.
- For a Microsoft-certified SBC, you can simply place it between the Databox Solutions PBX and Teams. The PBX will then use the trunk to that SBC instead of the trunk to Teams, with everything else remaining the same.
Integration Features for Seamless Collaboration
Databox Solutions PBX and Teams work together to help companies create, collaborate, and celebrate their work by connecting everyone through the organization.
Speak to a Specialist Today!
Contact us today to learn more about how the Microsoft Teams Integration can transform your organisation.